The studio offers Revit outsourcing services to A/E companies . Our professional background and long term architectural practice in USA help us performing high quality Revit consulting services. The team of architects is under the leadership of Dimitar Battchiev, who has years of experience in US architecture offices on projects ranging from small commercial interiors to large mixed -use developments.
Being located in Europe we work for overseas companies during their non-business hours using the time difference and we get the jobs done and sent back daily in the beginning of US business hours. We have performed various BIM jobs for our clients in USA, UAE and Switzerland.
- Based on our long term experience we do our outsourcing jobs with the understanding of Clients’ BIM /CAD standards, Graphic standards and Building codes requirements. We work both with imperial and metric units.
- We help our Clients to migrate from Cad to BIM based projects. We handle and transform the existing Cad libraries, typical details and drawings to their BIM versions.
- Our outsourcing work includes all design phases: Preliminary / Schematic design, Design development, Construction drawings, details.
- During the Preliminary / Schematic design phase we can build several Building Information Models with different design solutions including 3D renderings and presentation documentation.
- During the CD phase we produce very accurate drawings and details. In this phase we strictly go step by step through Client’s red markups.
Depending on Client’s convenience our consulting fees are charged both ways: per job or hourly rated. Before start working on a particular project we estimate our work costs and give a proposal with a total per job fee. We do charge after the Client is satisfied with the initial performed work on the trial job. US based contacts for references can be provided upon request.