REVIT PRODUCTION SUPPORT SERVICES TO ARCHITECTURE COMPANIES
The studio offers REVIT production support & outsourcing services to A/E companies. Our professional background and long-term architectural practice in the US help us perform high-quality REVIT production services.
The team of architects is under the leadership of Dimitar Battchiev, who has years of experience in US architecture offices on projects ranging from small commercial interiors to large mixed-use developments. Throughout the years we have done various Revit jobs for our clients in USA, UAE, and Europe.
Advantages for Your Company of our services:
● The time difference extends your working hours: Being located in Europe we work on your projects during your non-business hours, and we get the jobs done and sent back at the beginning of your day.
● Meeting effectively deadlines: If you can’t finish your work for the day or you have a deadline the next day, here we are
● Strictly following your Company’s BIM / Graphic standards
● We work both with imperial and metric units
● Our US architectural practice and experience: We can start at full speed on your projects, with a full understanding and ability to develop US architectural projects
● Smooth coordination by emails, PDF markups, online (Zoom, Teams) calls, Skype, etc
● In-house quality control on ongoing tasks: Minimal efforts and less time from your side, spent on supervision
● Big cost savings for your Company: 60-70% cost savings and more from your project fees
Our services include:
● Creating “As Built” Revit models of existing buildings / interior spaces out from PDF / CAD or scanned existing drawings and site survey measurements, for your Renovation/ Remodeling/ Extension projects
● Design phases production help:
♦ Concept / Schematic Design phase:
▪ Starting from scratch a Revit model from the Client’s sketches / other design
▪ Creating several Building Information Models with different design solutions
▪ Creating 3D renderings, Presentation documentation
♦ Design Development phase:
▪ Developing the project per the Client’s requirements
▪ Using Design Options within Revit for multiple options
♦ Construction Documents phase:
▪ Producing accurate drawings and details
▪ Producing very accurate drawings and details
● Helping our Clients to migrate from Cad to REVIT-based projects.
● Transforming Cad libraries, typical details and drawings to their Revit versions.
● Emergency egress plans.
● BOMA area calculations, Presentation plans.
Process of collaboration:
● Real-time using BIM 360 / Autodesk Docs cloud platform – perfect for remote collaboration
▪ We develop the Revit model at our office and exchange it with the Client at a certain period of time
▪ Perfect for creating “As built” Revit models of existing buildings
▪ Good for small projects (tenant-fits, interiors, etc) and creating 2D details
Depending on the Client’s convenience our consulting fees are charged both ways: per job or hourly rated. We do charge after the Client is satisfied with the initial performed work on the trial job.